Working Machinery of Metal
Yes, Christmas is just a stone throw’s away and there are tons of fundraising activities you can engage in this holiday season. One of which is through offering personalised gifts. People just love receiving personalised items like for example a pen with their name engraved or printed on it. Another example are personalised greeting cards, t-shirts, stationary, and so on.
Actually, offering personalised gift items can work both ways. For one, they can also act as promotional items that you can use to advertise your organization or fundraising drive. Next, your buyers can have their items personalised like by having the name of the gift’s recipient on the item.
If you would like to consider selling personalised gift items as a fundraising project this Yuletide season, here are a couple of items you can offer:
- Personalised Pens – These can also serve as promotional pens if you have one side of the pen showing your organization’s name or project then have the name of the gift recipient on the other side of the pen.
- Personalised Stationary – These are easiest ones to produce as you can just easily have the layout done on your computer and just have them printed. You can have notepad, letterheads, envelopes, etc.
- Personalised Picture Frames – Get creative and create holiday-inspired picture frames. You can add the touch of personalisation by adding the name of the gift recipient on the border of the picture frame.
- Personalised T-Shirts – Iron-on shirt prints are easy to do. You can personalised shirts by adding pictures or the names of the recipients.
- Personalised Cakes – Cakes are sweet and thoughtful holiday presents. Personalised cakes are really bestsellers.